Scholarship and Cash Assistance Registration


Access practical tips and clear information in one place.

Student reviewing scholarship applications.
Easy Access to Information
Boost Educational Goals
Diverse Opportunities

Don’t let missed opportunities hold you back!

You’re on a quest for scholarships, but the path is filled with twists and turns, making it easy to miss out on golden opportunities.

Balancing academics, extracurricular activities, and the search for scholarships can be time-consuming, leaving students feeling stretched thin.

We’re here to simplify things. Our tips and info ensure you don’t miss any chances to open doors to academic opportunities.

State Universities & Colleges

Explore the Best State Universities and Colleges for Your Desired Degree

Don’t miss out on crucial information that could shape your decisions and opportunities.

 Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.

Malcolm X

Latest Article

  • SCHOLARSHIP AND CASH ASSISTANCE REGISTRATION !


    Registration Form

    Fill out the form carefully for registration

Mga Komento

  1. Mga Tugon
    1. Hi ma'am/sir I'm Erica Jane po I'm Senior High Student po, I hope po na Isa ako sa napili niyo po para makapag aral ng scholarship sana po matulongan niyo po ako

      Burahin
  2. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. hi po ma'am/sir goodeve po ako po si emerald solis from narra palawan po I'm 20 years old po 2nd year college Criminology student po. I hope po na sana po isa po ako sa taong mabigyan ng opportunity para po sa scholar po na ito kasi po gusto ko pong matulongan yung parents ko sa financial po kasi po di ko na po alam kung pano ibubudget yung 500 sa isang buwan. so sana po bigyan nyo po ako ng isang chance para po sa mapili nyo po sa scholar na ito. malaking tulong po ito hindi lang po sakin pati po sa pamilya ko po para din po hindi na po sila mamomobrolema pag dating po sa financial sana po talaga mapasama po ako dito nilang scholar nyo. tatanawin ko po itong utang na loob sa inyo once po na isa po ako sa taong mapipili nyo so sana po talaga mapili nyo po ako para po dito🀍

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Good day! I'm Shalyn Billo Loang a Senior High Student Graduated this year, I express my sincere interest in applying for the Scholarship cash assistance program. As a dedicated student, I believe that this opportunity will greatly contribute to my academic and personal growth.

      I have always been passionate about my education and strive for excellence in all my endeavors. However, due to financial constraints, pursuing higher education has been a challenge for me. This scholarship would provide me with the necessary financial support to continue my studies and achieve my goals.

      I am confident that I possess the qualities and determination required to be a deserving recipient of this scholarship. I have consistently maintained a high GPA throughout my academic journey and have actively participated in various extracurricular activities, demonstrating my commitment to both academic and personal development.

      If given the opportunity, I will make the most of this scholarship by utilizing the funds responsibly and dedicating myself to my studies. I am eager to contribute to my field of study and make a positive impact on society.

      Thank you for considering my application. I am hopeful that you will see my potential and grant me the privilege of being selected as one of the recipients of the Scholarship cash assistance program. I am ready to seize this opportunity and make the most of it.

      Burahin
    2. Hello! I'm Rolyn Baling Talimab senior high student graduating this month, Sana mapili malaking tulong nato sakin.

      Burahin
    3. Hello! I'm Rolyn Balong Taliman senior high student graduating this month, Sana mapili malaking tulong nato sakin.

      Burahin
  5. Sana makasali ako para makabili ng pang kailangan sa bahay at gastosin araw araw

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Hello to everyone, will i only want to say that Thank you for this scholarship because this is a big help to us students. I only hope that all of us will be chosen and thank you for your time in reading my comment. I will let fate deside. God Bless To all of us.

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Graduating senior highschool po sana mapili nyu ako

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Sana Isa din Ako sa mapili, graduating student po ako sa kolehiyo.

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Good day ma'am/sir , I hope you choose me because I'm only support myself ,2nd year college po, it's my opportunity to continue my study .I hope so .

    TumugonBurahin
  10. Getting this scholarship would mean a lot to me especially my family is having a financial problem. The salary of my father is enough only to provide our daily needs. while my mother is only a housewife.If I will avail this schalarship i will not waste this oppurtunity to strive and reach my dreams and goal in life.

    TumugonBurahin
  11. My parents can't afford to enroll me in college, and nagbabakasakali akong matanggap ako sa scholarship nato so that I can continue and pursue my dreams. I really need this scholarship para sa pag-aaral ko, especially ngayong mag-college na ako mas malaki ang magagastos nila.

    I hope I'm one of the chosen ones
    thank you.

    TumugonBurahin
  12. I hope you choose me to be your scholars student thank you. I'm a grade 12 student graduating.

    TumugonBurahin
  13. Hello everyone..I hope you choose me as one to avail your assistance.. I am a college graduating student.. my parents can't afford to pay my graduation expenses so that's why I need your help po..Thank you πŸ’›

    TumugonBurahin
  14. Sana mapili para maka bayad sa financial graduation πŸ˜­πŸŽ“

    TumugonBurahin
  15. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  16. Hello Po, I'm college graduating student, hoping that Im the one of the students to choose on this Cash assistant, I really need this, bcz my parents can't afford my financial graduation... Hoping Po πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    TumugonBurahin
  17. I hope i'm the one po na maoiliypara dito dahil malaking opportunity po ito upang maituloy ko ang pag aaral ko I'm 18 po and Graduating this coming May 30 sana po mapili niyo po ako nagbabakasali po ako ayaw ko pong mag stop kaya po gusto kong maka kuha ng scholarship para po makapg aral ng college, my father po is a tricycle driver and my mother po isa house wife para po matulungan sila in the future gusto kopong makapag aral at sana po mapili niyo ako Salamat po and Godbless po

    TumugonBurahin
  18. Hi po ako po si Fatima istiram from jolo sulu I'm graduating this year 2024-2025 senior high school gusto ko sana maka sali ako dito at mapili kasi subrang hirap talaga mag aral kong kulang ang pera mo kasi kami mahirap lang nag trabahun lang sa probensiya ang papa ko ang nanay ko naman ay nasa bahay lang sana talaga mapili ako lalo na madaming bayarin namin maraming salamat po

    TumugonBurahin
  19. Hi po ako si jack M Monday nakatira sa Sitio Uloc,klofe Barangay Assumption koronadal City South Cotabato im 18 years old im granduating this S,Y 2024,2025 Senior high school gosto ko sana maka avail dito kasi hindi ko alam kung saan ako kukuha ng pang,gastos ko sapag aaral ko kasi ang kag kuya ko may sakit sila kaya sana makasali ako dito Thank you and god blessπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜₯

    TumugonBurahin
  20. Name: Leah Mae Perez Sayre
    Birthdate: April 07, 2001
    Gender: Female
    Address: Zone 1, Cacao Zamboanga City, Zamboanga Del Sur, 7000
    Email: Leahmaesayneo@gmail.com
    Mobile number: 09567391870
    Additional comments:
    Hi, good day, ma'am/sir! I'am Leah Mae P. Sayre, A graduating students year 2023-2024 from western mindanao state university, Majoring in Bachelor of Science in Community Development. Sana mapili po kase mahalagang tulong po ito para saken at sa pamilya ko. Thank you po.

    TumugonBurahin
  21. Sana mapili po ako para maka pag aral ako nga college

    TumugonBurahin
  22. Name: Gian Louie N. Alesna
    Birthdate: November 8 , 2007
    Gender: Male
    Address: Purok Bayabas Lipata Minglanilla Cebu
    Email: gianlouie24@gmail.com
    Mobile number: 09535077566
    Additional comments:
    Hi, good day, ma'am/sir! I'am Gian Louie N. Alesna, A graduating students year 2023-2024 from Lipata National Highschool, Sana mapili po kase mahalagang tulong po ito para saken at sa pamilya ko. Thank you po.

    TumugonBurahin
  23. Hello Po ako si Angela Canes isang senior high graduating student nka Tira sa Bicol Province Sana Po isa Po akoo sa mabigyan ng opportunity na para sa scholar na itoo kami Po ay 9na mag kakapatid snaaa Isa Po ako sa makasabay sa scholar kahit pano matulongan ko Ang aking magulang nahihirapan Po sya sa financial Ng aming mag kakapatid Yung nanay ko lng Po Yung nagtataguyod saamin sa Araw araw Sana Po talaga Isa Po ako sa mabigyan na opportunity na makasabay,salamat po

    TumugonBurahin
  24. Good day ma'am/sir I'm Jasmina S. Solaiman from barangay Gen. Luna Carmen North Cotabato. I'm graduating student Carmen National High School Senior High School. Sana po isa ako sa mapiling mabigyan ng tulong na ito upang magamit o mga kakailanganin ko sa pasokan ng College.Sana isa ako sa mabigyan ng oportunidad para magamit sa financial ko at gumaan ng kahit papaano ang mga gastosin ng magulang ko,salamat po god bless and good day!

    TumugonBurahin
  25. Greetings, sir or ma'am! I'm Anika Juntilla, a recent junior high school graduate from Davao City. I would like to express my gratitude for your consideration of my application for this cash assistance program.

    As an only child with a single mother, my mom works alone and runs a small store that provides for my basic requirements while I'm in school. However, since I'm going to be a senior in high school, I want to take advantage of this chance to apply for the scholarship cash assistance program in the hopes that you would select me as one of the worthy students.

    We often struggle with money, and because of our unstable situation, pursuing higher education has proven to be quite difficult given our minimal salary. My mother even puts her health at risk for my education, which is why I'm applying and working hard to secure a desirable scholarship. I was therefore intrigued to learn more about this program when I saw an article about it, so I tried to apply and finish the necessary requirements right away.

    Since preschool, I have consistently been an honor student, and my academic record is good. I am also certain that my strong will and unique intellect qualify me for this scholarship, along with my determination. And if I ever get the chance, I won't dare throw it away, instead, I'll make good use of it to keep pushing towards the goals I have set.

    First and foremost, I want to sincerely thank you for enabling us financially struggling students to express our sincere appreciation for this programme. I hope you would recognise my passion to reach my objectives in life and consider me a deserving candidate for this scholarship cash support programme. As previously stated, I'm incredibly grateful.

    TumugonBurahin
  26. Thankyou so much Getting this scholarship would mean a lot to me especially my family is having a financial problem. The salary of my father is enough only to provide our daily needs. while my mother is only a housewife.If I will avail this schalarship i will not waste this oppurtunity to strive and reach my dreams and goal in life.

    TumugonBurahin
  27. Thank you ,Sana mapili ako para makapag tapos ako

    TumugonBurahin
  28. Hello po I'm Jose Glen Pirante first year College student from Tanauan, Leyte Sana po isa po ako sa mabigyan ng opportunity na maka avail sa scholarship na ito kami ay 7 na mag kakapatid sana Isa po ako na maka avail sa scholarship kahit papa
    ano matulongan ko ang aking magulang nahihirapan po sila sa financial para saaming mag kakapatid Sana Po talaga Isa Po ako sa mabigyan na opportunity na maka avail sa scholarship... Thank you Po!

    TumugonBurahin
  29. Sana ma avail po ako SA scholarship para maipag patoloy KO ang pangarap mg tapos mg aral at SA ganon makatolong ako SA manga magulang KO.my address.p.8 Mahayahay Kitcharao Agusan Del Norte.my number 09709560136 . salamat po sir.

    TumugonBurahin
  30. Hello Po, I'm college graduating student, hoping that Im the one of the students to choose on this Cash assistant, I really need this, bcz my parents can't afford my financial graduation... Hoping Po god bless po sa inyo πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

LET EXAM RESULT MARCH 2024

JOB APPLICATION FORM

CAREERS APPLICATION 2024